This 8-room single family house was constructed according to biologic aspects, boasts top quality fittings and comprises 2 living units. However, it is not an official 2-family house, and therefore suited for B-permits purchases.
The 2½-room granny flat with 75 m² living area is rented out at a monthly rental fee of CHF 1833.
Accordingly, you’ll pay only approx. CHF 1300.00 per month for 270 m² of living space in a detached single family house, situated child-friendly in a cul-de-sac on the edge of the forest – and all of this in the canton of Zug!
- Very peaceful, idyllic location on the edge of the forest
- Child-friendly district with 14 children (4-16)
- Modern, exclusive kitchen CHF 120,000 (supplemented in 2015)
- Top quality interior fittings
- Carpenter’s house with timber frame construction with a healthy interior climate (biological home)
- Façade insulation pursuant to Minergie standard
- Pellet oven connected to hot water processing
- Energy expenses electricity + heating per year approx. CHF 2000
- Multimedia cabling with a 19'' server rack in the cellar
- 18 m² conservatory as living area
- Approx. 30 running metres of built-in cupboards with various fittings
- Various floor power outlets next to the interior seats
- Various built-in lights, wall lights, etc.
- Visible wood-beamed ceiling on the ground floor
- Partially oak-panelled ceiling on the top floor
- Preparation for beamer in various rooms
- Illumination of built-in cupboards and in the kitchen
- Outdoor video surveillance of the entrance area
- Main entrance door with fingerprint sensor and automatic locking
- Entrance to the granny flat with automatic locking
- Salt-based water softening system
- Built-in fresh water aquarium (Malawi tank)
- Audio cabling (Dolby surround) in the living room
- 'Natural stone walls' made of gypsum
- Children’s staircase safeguarding on the ground floor and top floor
- Robust oiled oak parquet on the ground floor (planed by hand) and top floor
This house would cost around CHF 4.2 million in the canton of Zug, without building lease. The building lease charge is offset by the granny flat: thus, 270 m² of living area costs approx. CHF 1300 per month, incl. ancillary costs!
Available: February 2020
We look forward to hearing from you.
PARK IMMOBILIEN AG, Industriestr. 16, 6300 Zug
"Residence Park" next to Parkhotel
Free parking in front of our real estate boutique!
041 741 87 87, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Primary school:||300 m|
|Secondary school:||3500 m|
|Public transportation:||300 m|
|Bus stop:||300 m|